ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hi There,

I am trying to use the "F) Pie Widget" into a new excel file and I'm unable to change the Color Names (Slice #1, Slice #2, Slice #3).

When I copy and paste the pie chart and the configuration data and the calculations data into their own respective sheets within a new excel file, as I followed from your video on Youtube, and I try to link the configuration to the calculations and then I can't update the Pie Chart with the updated values. I can't find the place to update the graphical interface to represent my new data. It just keeps connecting to your excel file every time I try and change my values.

Could you please help me in how to configure the Pie chart? Can you please send me clear detailed instructions on how I can easily change the values?

I am also having problems with understanding how to change the "J) Dots Widget (Staff Retention Graph Example)"). After I have exported the 3 parts into a new excel file and when I link the dots to the calculations sheet, I just get a few smaller black dots and I can't change the actual "Green" dots to change their showing value.

All the functions that I want to do work just fine in your example excel file that you sent me, but does not work as I have described above when I try and copy and paste them into a new Excel file.

Thank-you in advance,

Gustave
Hi SaturdayGuy

Sorry that you are having trouble figuring this out. It's often easier for us to explain things using videos so we made these two for the pie chart and dots widgets that hopefully answer your queries...

Here's a video that explains how to copy and set up the dots widget...

Hope this helps and please feel free to get back to us if anything is not clear or you have more questions.

Warmest regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!