ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post your suggestions for new widgets or features here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By dwrench07
Hello All,

I would like to use some of the widgets i see here, very fun! But i need to know if the configurations are available for the 'Circular Dial Widget' I plan on using the non linear and the circular widget, just want to make sure they both come with the configurations and calculations i see the linear dial does on the config sheet but not the circular dial...thanks for all the hard work making these!

-David
By DashboardWidgets
Hi David

Just to confirm that all of the widgets available in the Dashboard Widgets spreadsheet come with full configuration and calculation pages.

We are also very happy to to create free of charge any modifications or even brand new widgets that you may need for your Excel project. Feel free to post a message on the forum and we will come up with a solution.

If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to post a message.

Warmest regards

DashboardWidgets
By asad20
would like to use some of the widgets i see here, very fun! But i need to know if the configurations are available for the 'Circular Dial Widget' I plan on using the non linear and the circular widget, just want to make sure they both come with the configurations and calculations i see the linear dial does on the config sheet but not the circular dial...thanks for all the hard work making these!
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Asad20

Just to confirm that all of the widgets you have seen, including the linear and circular dials, come with configuration and calculation pages. Also, if you need support in setting these up in your project we are happy to assist via the forum.

In addition, if you have an idea for a custom widget or a new widget and can describe it to us we would be happy to make it for you free of charge.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!