ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By markblox
Apologies - I too am having problems duplicating the dials - I am looking for a sheet that has = in this order:

Percentage widget with 5 columns / Linear Dial / Linear Dial

Equaliser with 6 categories / Thermometer / Traffic light with three categories

Am i trying to mix these up too much?

Any help would be great

Thanks
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Mark

Generally we recommend that you organize your excel dashboard as a grid so it will fit onto a single screen. If you want to print your dashboard it is good to base it around a grid that fits on letter (8 in x 10.5 in) paper either portrait or landscape (or A4 portrait, A4 landscape as I notice you come from the UK).

Some example A4 dashboard layouts are as follows..
Layouts A4.jpg
It appears from your post below that you are looking at a 5 column 3 row layout (i.e. similar to the fifth option in the image above).

Once you have picked a layout, we suggest you figure out the metrics you want to display along with making a selection of what sort of widget you want to use to use to display the metrics (i.e. dials, thermometer, traffic light, equalizer etc.)

Then it is a question of copying and pasting the widgets into the layout you require and then setting up a configuration page and calculations page to power the excel dashboard.

Let us know what you are trying to do (how you want these widgets arranged) and we'll try to help you out.

Hope all this makes sense.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!