ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By jjthompsonuk
Hi, I cannot see the example dashboard calculations worksheet. I'm using the free product, but have registered and added my activation code. Can anyone help please? I have an assignment to finish in the next 12 hours and would love to use the widget.

Thanks
James
Hi James

Details on the additional functionality that can be obtained by registering can be found here..

download-free-dashboard.php
Register for Increased Functionality
Register with the support forum by clicking here to partially unlock parts of the spreadsheet and modify the widgets. Once you have registered and have logged in, come pack to this page and you will see your activation code displayed in the box above. The activation code can be entered into the fourth tab of the spreadsheet, entitled 'Example Dashboard Configuration Page', which allows you to enter your own data into various widgets. This feature serves as a 'proof of concept' sufficient enough to help you make a decision as to whether you would like to purchase the commercial version. Please note that once the commercial version has been purchased we cannot offer a refund.
Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!