ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By davecoop1
Guys,

I've downloaded the free version and registered etc. I've logged in but can't seem to use any widgets to play with. I can't copy and paste into a new excel sheet. Am I missing something ?

Dave
By davecoop1
Well............... I have the activation code now ! All I can see that is different now is, I get the cell checked as a tick on tab 3. I am unable to copy any widgets from any tabs ! I'm seriously thinking that this may be a waste of money if I were to purchase.
By DashboardWidgets
Hi davecoop1

You can only copy and paste from the fully unlocked version of the spreadsheet which you need to purchase as explained on the download page LINK
...the free version of the spreadsheet serves as a 'proof of concept' sufficient enough to help you make a decision as to whether you would like to purchase the commercial version.
Payment Processing
The unlocked dashboard spreadsheet and an invoice will be sent to your email account once the payment has been manually verified. Please note that depending upon the timezone this process may take between 12 to 24 hours to complete.

Commercial License Terms
The commercial license is based on 'fair use'. It allows the license holder, or any individuals within the license holder's organization, to use the Excel widgets in any way, shape, or form they choose. The commercial license allows the Excel widgets to be emailed to third party individuals outside of the organization but does not allow third party organizations to extract the widgets and uses them for their own purposes. This exceeds the 'fair use' terms and they must purchase their own separate 39 USD$ commercial license for their organization.
Hope this helps you make a decision and feel free to get in touch if you require further support.

Regards

DashboardWidgets
By davecoop1
Many thanks for clearing this up............however, you may want to make this all a little more simple as I see from posts from people on youtube etc that they've had issues.
One more question, how many different widgets are there in the paid version?

davecoop1
By DashboardWidgets
Hi davecoop1

Yes, agreed it is slightly confusing - however not sure how to make this clearer as it is written on the download page. All constructive suggestions are welcome!

The paid version is identical to the trial version - however it is fully unlocked.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!