ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hello,

I purchased your dashboard today and I received rev10C. I noted that table F) Equalizer Widget Configuration Data table on the Widgets Showcase Tab does not contain a formula for the Q1 actual number (cell K91). I checked the original sheet sent to me to make sure I did not accidentally delete a formula, but it simply has the number 300 in it. Is this accurate?

Thanks,
MIke
Hi Mike

Well spotted - this cell (K91) on the "Widget Showcase" tab should show a formula that generates a random number in a similar way to the other cells. However, this minor error is not at all critical to how the widgets function as the formula simply generates random values to illustrate the flexibility of the widgets. You are free to replace any of the values or formulas in the blue cells with your own data. Note that currently if you press F9 the widgets automatically update with random data (see note in cell B1).

Hope this make sense and we would recommend taking a look at some of the YouTube videos and browsing some of the tutorials on this forum to familiarize yourself with how the widgets work.

If you require more support feel free to get in touch.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!