ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Publique sus comentarios relacionados con la configuración de las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By ami_dd
hello

i would like to purcase this beautiful dashboard
but i also want to adjust it to querters - lets say you want to show 4 quarters of sales budget and the needle is the actual sale
first quarter is from 0 - 0.782 m$
second quarter is from 0.782 - 2.805 m$
third quarter is from 2.805 - 5.5 m$
forth quarter is from 5.5 - 7.3 m$

now i understand you working on 180 degrees - there for if you 5 colour in the graph to make it 4 you need 144 degrees but the distance from one colour the second colour is not the same - can i make adjustment for it if i buy?, can you make it for me?
By DashboardWidgets
Hello ami_dd

Thank you for the compliments, glad you like our work!

Here is a version of the dashboard spreadsheet with the dial split into quarters rather than fifths...
Dashboard Quarters #1.jpg
Dashboard Quarters #1.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 9443 times
We understand what you are trying to do (representing actual sales vs quarterly targets on one dial) however you end up with a dial scale that is not linear (i.e. in Q1 the target is $0.78m and in Q2 the target is $2.1m). We could make this work but it would require a bit of custom coding which we would be happy to do for free if you purchase the product first.

Have you also thought about possibly using either four dials or four thermometers to represent each of the quarters with sales vs. targets? Here is an example from Q3..
Dashboard Quarters #2.jpg
Hope this makes sense and please do feel free to get back to us to help you with your dashboard project.

You can find this modified excel spreadsheet below..

Warm regards

DashboardWidgets
(76.78 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
By ami_dd
hi - thank you for your wonderful reply - i paid pay pal the 39$ - im waiting for the code - i would like you to go on with the un linear dashboard - as you proposed.
thank you

amiram.

btw - im showing somthing else with the thermometer - beside - the gauge looks better for me

you have done a fantastic work - well done !!!
By DashboardWidgets
Hello ami_dd

Take a look at the following spreadsheet. We've just coded the non-linear dial for you.

(77.98 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
You can now have a cell that has the current sales total and the dial will automatically show the correct position against the four quarterly sales targets.
Non_Linear1.jpg
(By the way, I don't know if you like the gray "Q1", "Q2", "Q3", "Q4" that we've pasted on each of the sectors. Our dials are made up of Excel shape objects so if you don't like anything simply ungroup the dial object, and delete the items.)

We have reconfigured the dashboard configuration page so you can now enter each of the quarterly sales targets into the dial's scale.
Non_Linear2.jpg
Hope this helps you with your dashboard project. If you need any more help with this or any other project please continue to ask.

DashboardWidgets
By ami_dd
wow - this is so much better - i think this dashboard should be in front of your webpage !!!

thank you very very much

btw - i didnt recive the password yet - do i still need it - what is with that hidden sheet - how do i configure it after the password.
By DashboardWidgets
Hello ami_dd

Did you have a chance to check the private message?

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!