ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Post any problems or questions you have with the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By Harry
Hi,

after change the reference to my calculation the Donat type II change the color in blue and orange.

I want the green to red scheme but i don't finde how can change it.

Please can you show the place to edit blue /orange to green goes to red for this donat.

thx br Harry

screenshots in excel
Attachments
screenshots
(168.17 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
By Harry
Hi,

i don't know the parameters fore the Color. After edit point links the Color is lost. see my screenshot in first post
The orange segment can i set the color to white. but the 90 percent i need the settings für the color grün (70% to yelow 80% to red > 80%.
Please can you give me a hand fore this setting /data point 1 / data point 2 is white.

see excel in attachement
i hobe someone knows the setting for this problem!
thx

br harry
Attachments
(110.39 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Last edited by Harry on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Harry
here the setting area (attachement) as png

br harry
Attachments
Setting.png
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Harry

With the unlocked version of the Excel Dashboard Widgets spreadsheet you can look at the settings here..

If you go HOME > FIND & SELECT > SELECTION PANE > CIRCULAR DIAL WIDGET TYPE 2 > CIRCULAR DIAL DONUT CHART
Donut Chart Settings.jpg
Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Regards

DashboardWidgets
By Harry
Hi thx for answer, but i now where is the setting.
The setting ist automatically. When i change then color gradient in this setting then ist one color in there.
Please make a Screenshot what parameter i need forcolor gradient.
I make again screenshot's and mark the area. Here you see ist is not filled for more color.

br harry
Attachments
Setting2.png
Setting1.png
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Harry

Not a problem - however, can you first quickly confirm for us that you have purchased the unlocked version of the Excel Dashboard Widgets spreadsheet.

Unfortunately the email address associated with your forum account hs@sXXXXXXdesky.de is not on our list of Commercial License Holders (probably because you used a different email address for the payment).

Feel free to email the PayPal receipt number, purchase date, or email address linked to your PayPal account to sales@exceldashboardwidgets.com

Apologies for the delay and thanks in advance.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
By Harry
Hi,

i have send the Paypal receipt number and the complete Email from Paypal
I hope you help me now.

br Harry
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Harry

OK, we have now added your username to the list of Commercial License Holder's and have upgraded your forum permissions so you can now access the Commercial License Holder's Download Area (via the Forum Index). Apologies that we didn't make this connection earlier.

For the circular dial widget, Excel lacks the ability to create a radial gradient (from GREEN to RED) and so we have created this in ADOBE PhotoShop and have imported into the widget as a PNG background.

The PNG object can be found here HOME > FIND & SELECT > SELECTION PANE > CIRCULAR DIAL WIDGET TYPE 2 > CIRCULAR DIAL DONUT CHART COLORED SCALE

Here is the graphic we have used..
Circular Dial Background.jpg
Circular Dial Background.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 5088 times
If you do need a different color scheme for a dashboard you are working on we would be happy to create this for you using PhotoShop.

I hope this helps understand how these widgets are created.

Feel free to keep asking questions.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!