ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Publique sus comentarios relacionados con la configuración de las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By peaceapizza
Hi,
I registered and got an activation code, but how do I unlock the spreadsheet so I can modify it?
By DashboardWidgets
peacepizza

Adding the activation code to the cell M13 of the 'Dashboard Configuration' Tab unlocks the cells on the page and allows you to fill in your own values for up to eight dials and four thermometers.

These are grouped into blocks on the 'Example Dashboard' Tab and can be dragged around and formatted to make your own Dashboard layout. The Example Dashboard has been built around an A4 page but if you need more dials and thermometers let us know and we'll produce a sheet with a larger number on it.

If you need any help, upload a sketch or an excel file of what you are trying to produce and we'll have a go at helping you out.

Have a nice day.

Jay
Configuration.jpg
By zohaa3492
We are trying to unlock a cell to allow for formatting of a percentage in the configuration page allowing for 2 places, i.e. 22.8% instead of 23%. The cell I am trying to revise is O19
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Zohaa

Apologies for the delay - it is always better to start a new support thread than paste a question onto the end of an old one that has been inactive for a long time.

To quickly answer your question - the formatting of the widgets is based on the formatting of the data-cell which can show any number of decimal places i.e. 23%, 22.8%, 22.81%, 22.813% etc.

Hope this helps and please feel free to ask more questions.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!