ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Upload and share your dashboard spreadsheets with other users here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By mclark43
Hello,
Yes thank you, this is what I am looking for. I am having some trouble linking the color change. Does it link like a graph?

cheers
Mikal
By mclark43
Hello,

I have managed to link the charts. However it changes all the colors. I can't figure out how to change the colors back to the ones you had. any help would be appreciated.
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Mikal

This 5S housekeeping widget uses two graphs superimposed on top of one another..

1) A donut graph with 8 segments (4 colored segments for "ON", 4 grey colored segments for "OFF")
2) A pie chart with 2 segment (1 pink colored segment for "ON", 1 grey colored segment for "OFF")

The best way to see the components of the widget is to use the selection pane (HOME >FIND & SELECT > SELECTION PANE).

To change the color of a segment follow this procedure:

1) Hide the five texboxes that are overlying the graphs (simplify, straighten, scrub, stabilize, sustain) by clicking the EYE icon next to each item on the selection pane.
2) Select each segment of the donut graph individually (you normally have to click about four times) and change the colors as with a normal EXCEL graph.
3) Hide the donut chart by clicking the EYE icon next to it on the selection pane.
4) Select each segment of the pie graph individually (you normally have to click about four times) and change the colors as with a normal EXCEL graph.

If you have any more problems let us know and we can make a quick video.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!