ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By lacarrye
Hi!, I'd like to set let say, 33% yellow, 33% green and 33 % red intead quarters. I will apreciate any help.

Thanks, Javier
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Javier

Making a dial with three alerts is pretty straightforward.

By the way, a while back we had a request to make a dial with four alerts (http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... t=35&p=168).

Take a look at the attached excel dashboard spreadsheet - with three, four and five alert dials available..
3, 4, 5 Alerts.png
(95.65 KiB) Downloaded 485 times
Also take a look at the recent post on copying the dials multiple times..

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... p?f=7&t=65

Feel free to get back to us if you need more assistance and good luck with your Excel dashboard project.

DashboardWidgets
By tyrannosaurus
Hi there!
I bought the commercial license and i also need a dial with only three alerts. However, i cannot view the calculations in the attached file (password). Would it be possible for you to send me an unlocked version of the three-alert-dial?
By DashboardWidgets
Hi tyrannosaurus

All commercial license holders can access the commercial license holders download area which automatically appears at the bottom of the board index when they log in.
Commercial.jpg
From here you can download unlocked examples from this forum - for example we have highlighted the unlocked dial widget with three alerts that you have requested.
Commercial Unlocked.jpg
Please let us know if there are any special dials or widgets that you would like us to make for your particular dashboard project or if you require further support.

Have a great day.

DashboardWidgets
By tyrannosaurus
Thanks for your response!
I could only find a linear dial with three alerts.
Would you be so kind to prepare a non-linear dial with three alerts aswell?

Thank you very much for your efforts.
By DashboardWidgets
Hi tyrannosaurus

Sorry for the delay - the week has been busy.

Please find attached below a non-linear dial with three segments.

Let us know if that helps you out at all and best wishes for your dashboard project.
Non-Linear Dial Three Segments.jpg
By the way, the unlocked version is available in the commercial license holders download area here.

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... p=446#p446

Have a great weekend.

DashboardWidgets
By rbride75
I've purchased a commercial license but can't get access to the commercial download area. I"m looking for an unlocked version of the 6-panel file. Would it be possible to get a widget that has 8-panels?
By DashboardWidgets
Hi rbride75

We automatically unlock the commercial license holder's download area on the forum to users that purchase a license.

However, in some cases the email account used for purchase is different to the email address used on the forum in which case we are not always successful at cross referencing the user.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short - we've just cross checked our records and have added you to the list of commercial license holder's so please feel free to access the download area as per the instructions in the earlier post.

If you have any problems or require any additional support with your project please feel free to contact us.

Warmest regards

DashboardWidgets
By DashboardWidgets
Dear Mali66

Take a look at this video which explains how to customize the colours.

Hope this helps and please feel free to get back to us if anything is not clear or you have more questions.

Warmest regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!