ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hi djhesh

Thanks for getting back to us.

We took a look through our transaction history and found that your PayPal account is actually linked to a different Yahoo email account: austrindian@yahoo.com

For your information, the unlocked version of the Excel Dashboard Widgets spreadsheet along with an invoice was emailed to this Yahoo account on 22nd September 2013.

You'll be pleased to hear that we have forwarded this dispatch email today to your Gmail and iCloud email addresses.

Permissions for your forum username djhesh have been updated to allow you access to the Commercial License Holders Download Area of the forum.

Once again, apologies for this delay and please feel free to get back to us should you require more support in using and configuring the widgets.

Sincerely

DashboardWidgets
By djhesh
Hello i have new issue. got the spreadsheet. looked at your tutorial on youtube. but when connecting traffic light widget to calculations page. its not making the active light glow. instead it creates a similar color small circle next to it ??????
Hi djhesh

This occurs in older versions of Microsoft Excel but is very easy to remedy.

The easiest way to help you is if you copy the widget into a new Excel worksheet and upload it onto the forum. We will then make a quick video to show you the steps to remedy the problem using your example as a start.

Take a look at this forum post from two years ago with the same problem in Excel 2003.

http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... =104&p=310

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
Hi djhesh

Apologies for the delay - we are a little busy these days.

We took a quick look at the dashboard you uploaded this morning and made this quick video which solves your problems.

Please also find attached the updated dashboard that we fixed in the video.
(78.73 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
If you have any more questions concerning how these widgets should be configured please feel free to get back to us.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
By djhesh
Thank you heaps. was a great video and helped me understand how all works. i might have few questions down the track , as this is just the start. i will keep u posted if so.

Much appreciate the time u took to make the video. Very Helpful. :)
Hi nicblack

Just to let you know we just processed your payment a few minutes ago.

Please feel free to get back to us if you require support configuring the widgets or have any further questions.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
By salem
I have registered and activated my account but still can not edit the widgets and looks its locked.
How to unlock it? Or we need to purchase one first? I understand that we can use it for personal use and we get the unlocked version!

thanks and sorry if I repeat the question but I really searched without finding the answer to my question.

Download and try for free!