ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hi dlreyesiii@gmail.com

We received your PayPal payment four days ago and the unlocked version of the excel dashboard was sent to you the same day. Please note that we always send the unlocked dashboard to the email address that has paid for dashboard and is associated with the PayPal transaction (i.e. in this case you appear to have two email addresses and the unlocked dashboard has been sent to your Yahoo account).

Please also note that as a commercial license holder you can download the latest version of unlocked dashboard along with all of the unlocked examples any time from the commercial license holders download area that appears at the bottom of the forum board index (you need to be logged in).

Sorry for these problems and please let us know if you require any further support with your Excel dashboard project.

DashboardWidgets
Dear Rainbowman

Your order was received late last night and we emailed you the unlocked excel dashboard widgets spreadsheet first thing this morning.

Sorry for the delay - as specified in the previous posts we work in a different time zone and need to verify each Paypal purchase manually before we email the file to you directly.

Please feel free to ask for any support that you need with your projects in this forum.

Warm regards.

DashboardWidgets
By Eri
I also bought the unlock version and paid $39 dollar (PayPal transaction: 7UH68556S4781562R) but have not received the file yet. Could you kindly advise me when I can expect to receive it. Thanks

Kind regards,
Eri
By gbrown
Same here. Paid yesterday @ 7:30 am EST and still no unlocked sheet. Receipt No: 2468-2453-0778-4738

Please advise if this was sent already. I have checked junk and quarantine folders.
Dear Eri and GBrown

We emailed you the unlocked excel dashboard widgets spreadsheet a few minutes ago.

Sorry for the delay - we work in a different time zone and need to verify each Paypal purchase manually before we email the file to you directly.

Please do let us know if the dashboard has not arrived.

Also, please feel free to ask for any support that you need with your projects in this forum.

Warm regards.

DashboardWidgets
Hi djhesh

According to our records we are up to date with dispatching of all purchases of the unlocked ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheet.

Can we trouble you to check the email account linked to your PayPal purchase. Also, please feel free to send your PayPal receipt to sales[at]exceldashboardwidgets.com.

Apologies for these delays.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!