ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hi Salem

Instructions are on the download page under 'Register for Increased Functionality'. Alternatively, read the very first post on the "Help! I Have a Problem, Can Someone Give me a Hand?" Forum.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets
I have the same question. I understand it is a different time zone. I made the purchase yesterday afternoon my time, late evening your time. I was able today to register for free and had an immediate reply to log into the site, but I had paid the fee as I am hoping to use the widgets for a dashboard I am creating for work. When can I expect to receive the email with the spreadsheet for order number 5182-7746-4809-7474?

Thank you.
Hi ChSuBeCAN

We can confirm that we received your payment - however we noticed that when we tried to send the unlocked Excel Dashboard Widgets and your Receipt we received an error from your email service provider.

This is the message we received...
Code: Select all
<ncopeland@c-sg.com>: host ironport.c-sg.com[209.116.226.208] said: 550 #5.7.1
    Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected. (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)
Perhaps there is an issue with emailing attachments?

We can suggest three rapid solutions...

1. You can download the unlocked Excel Dashboard Widgets via the Commercial License Holder's Download Area by clicking below (you need to be logged into the forum). http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... f=25&t=356

2. We will also send you the unlocked Excel Dashboard Widgets and your Receipt via the Forum internal message system.

3. We would be happy to send the unlocked Excel Dashboard Widgets and your Receipt via an alternative email address that doesn't block attachments if you wish to provide one.

We hope this helps - please feel free to get back in touch for any further support you may require for configuring the Excel Dashboard Widgets and getting your project up and running.

Sincerely

DashboardWidgets
Hi pmhaps

According to our records the unlocked version of the Excel Dashboard Widgets spreadsheet and your receipt were emailed to the email address associated with the PayPal payment (your gmail account) last week.

We have just forwarded this message to your second email account associated with this forum!

Apologies for the delay and please feel free to get back in touch if you require any support with using the widgets.

Regards

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!