ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Please post your comments related to configuring the ExcelDashboardWidgets spreadsheets here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Hi MTX_Trinidad

Apologies for this problem but we don't seem to have a record of this transaction.

We did have a large number of transactions on this day but none of them are linked to the name or email address you have used on the forum.

Can we trouble you to send the PayPal reference number to sales[at]exceldashboardwidgets.com

Please accept our apologies and we will strive to resolve this issue immediately.

Regards
DashboardWidgets
I posted a question on Nov 22 at 3:42 asking how to receive the unlocked dashboard after I paid the $49 for it (PayPal transaction # 4MY88277LF769182G). I received no answer. I sent an email to admin@exceldashboardschool.com inquiring and i get the following message....

"I hope you've received the add-in package. There is no opportunity to unlock / modify the template. Why? This is the industry standard. The source code of add-in run to 10 000 USD. Five months hard work of a developer team. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. Thanks for your understanding!"

I have read previous posts that people are receiving the "unlocked" template for $39 after sending posts.....

What did I pay for????
Hi Trailrider 12

Sorry you seem to be having problems.

I think you may have confused Excel Dashboard Widgets and Excel Dashboard School which are two separate entities.

If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to get in touch.

DashboardWidgets
Hey Anup

We emailed you the unlocked excel dashboard widgets spreadsheet about 5 minutes ago.

Sorry for the delay - we work in a different time zone and need to verify each Paypal purchase manually before we email the file to you directly.

Please do let us know if the dashboard has not arrived.

Also, please feel free to ask for any support that you need with your projects in this forum.

Warm regards.

DashboardWidgets
Great - glad it arrived!

As mentioned in the previous post - we are here to support you with any questions you may have concerning using the widgets or setting up your excel dashboard project so please feel free to post any questions you have.

Good luck with your project.

Warm regards

Dashboard Widgets

Download and try for free!