ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

A few simple tutorials and samples to help you get started with your dashboard.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By OlliemackJo
First of all, thanks for a great product!

I am trying something with the funnel widget.

The standard widget allows me one label serie in the horizontal bars, what I would like is a second series of labels based on the last column and if possible I would like to see a separating column in the middle with the overall labels.

In the image I places all values that need to be used, plus a mockup of cut & paste screenshots how I would like it to look.

I hope the following shows what I would like:
visual-new-funnel-widget.png
visual for adapted funnel widget
Would be magnificent if this were possible.
Dear OlliemackJo

Feel free to take a look at the attached...
(21.98 KiB) Downloaded 886 times
Dienend Leiderschap Widget.jpg
Please note that the unlocked version of this widget can be downloaded in the Commercial License Holder's Download Area here http://www.exceldashboardwidgets.com/ph ... f=25&t=351

Just so you aware, we created this widget by modifying the funnel widget you have described above (actually we cheated in the end and used two separate horizontal bar charts).

If you need us to produce a quick video describing how we did this please feel free to let us know.

As we mention may times on our YouTube tutorial videos, our widgets are basically grouped collection of common Excel objects (shapes, graphs and text boxes). We would strongly recommend using the "selection pane" (HOME > FIND AND SELECT > SELECTION PANE) feature in Excel to manipulate these objects as they can become fiddly when stacked on top of each other.

Also, please feel free to ask for any other support you require with your dashboard projects.

Sincerely

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!