Home Page Knowledge Base Support Forum Free Downloads

Other Widgets Available

Publicar cualquier problema o duda que tenga con las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Other Widgets Available

Postby cascade » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm considering purchasing Excel Dashboard Widgets, however, in the example I downloaded it only shows speedometer and thermometer widgets. The "Knowledge Base" page on the website mentions sparklines and traffic lights. Are those part of the whole package? What other widget options come with the license? Thanks.
cascade

Re: Other Widgets Available

Postby DashboardWidgets » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello Cascade

We recently revised our original dashboard widgets spreadsheet.

I don't know if you have had a chance to look at it, I have attached here:

ExcelDashboardWidgets.xlsx
(216.19 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

In this revision there are six types of widget as follows:

a) A Linear Dial Widget
a.jpg

b) A Thermometer Widget
b.jpg

c) A Non-Linear Dial Widget
c.jpg

d) A Traffic Light Widget
d.jpg

e) An Equalizer Widget
e.jpg

f) A Percent Grid Widget
f.jpg

We are really happy to help you if you need any support customizing these widgets to your needs, including setting up multiple widgets, or customizing individual widgets (for example making an equalizer widget with 50 values). We can even help with customizing the color schemes (I recently noticed the widgets look nice on a black background).

f2.jpg

We can even design a widget from complete scratch (including custom vector work or art work) if you can describe what you need and how the dashboard needs to be laid out.

Hope this helps and good luck with your dashboard project.

DashboardWidgets
DashboardWidgets

Re: Other Widgets Available

Postby jani » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:30 am

Desafortunadamente, teníamos que proteger algunas piezas de nuestra propiedad intelectual y algunas partes de la versión gratuita del hoja de cálculo Excel están bloqueados.
Whether you want to pass Braindumps We offer up-to-dated VMWARE latest resource Albany State University We offer up-to-dated University of Oxford dumps exam by using Principia College
jani

Return to 4. Ayudarme! Tengo un problema, alguien puede darme una mano?