Home Page Knowledge Base Support Forum Free Downloads

Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Publicar cualquier problema o duda que tenga con las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Postby skjpim » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:36 am

I have the same issue, I have registered but when I try an unprotect the sheet it states that my code is incorrect. Can anyone suggest a solution.

Thanks
skjpim

Re: Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Postby DashboardWidgets » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:36 am

Hello skjpim

Placing your activation code into cell O13 of the tab marked "Dashboard Configuration Page" unlocks the blue boxes on this sheet and allows you to enter target and range values for the dials and thermometers.

Activation Code.jpg
Activation Code.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 3696 times

The free spreadsheet is designed to give users an appreciation of the basic functionality of the spreadsheet. If you purchase the commercial lisence we are happy to help you fully customize the spreadsheet to your needs - which includes fully unlocking all of the tabs.

Good luck with your dashboard project.

DashboardWidgets
DashboardWidgets

Re: Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Postby lisaa » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:08 am

I have the same issue, I have registered but when I try an unprotect the sheet it states that my code is incorrect. Can anyone suggest a solutio
We offer up to date 70-413 exam dump exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass testking.org - 1Y0-350 dumps exam and complete your ccent course kumc you should also find Sterling College
lisaa

Return to 4. Ayudarme! Tengo un problema, alguien puede darme una mano?