ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Publique sus comentarios relacionados con la configuración de las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By boomer4208
I have purchased a commercial licence & need to remove all sheet protections so that I can deploy the widget to a SharePoint website using the Excel Services web part.

Where do I find the password(s) necessary to completely unlock each sheet?

Thank you
By DashboardWidgets
Hi boomer4208

There are two pages in the spreadsheet.

Tab 1. The dashboard
Tab 2. The configuration page

If you register we supply an activation code which unlocks the configuration page so you can enter values in the boxes for the range and target values of the dials and thermometers.

There are a total of 8 dials and four thermometers. These can be moved around on the dashboard page into any geometric layout. They can also configured with different fonts, background and foreground colors and styles. Dashboard design logic generally states that there should be just enough information on the dashboard for the user to be able to make informed decisions (analagous to a vehicle dashboard - which tells you the speed you are moving at, if the vehicle is overheating, if have run out of gas). We are very happy to help you arrange your dashboard into something useful for your organization. If you need a spreadsheet with more thermometers or dashboards we can modify the spreadsheet for you.

We are very happy to help with your dashboard project. Feel free to upload a sketch or clear description to the forum and we are comitted to helping you produce a great product.

Cheers

ExcelDashboardWidgets
By boomer4208
Got your private message. Thanks for all the support, this is really useful.

Download and try for free!