Home Page Knowledge Base Support Forum Free Downloads

Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Publique sus comentarios relacionados con la configuración de las hojas de cálculo ExcelDashboardWidgets aquí.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Postby dbarnwell » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

We are trying to unlock a cell to allow for formatting of a percentage in the configuration page allowing for 2 places, i.e. 22.8% instead of 23%. The cell I am trying to revise is O19
dbarnwell

Re: Unlocking specific cells on configuration spreadsheet

Postby DashboardWidgets » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

Hi dbarnwell

We have updated the original version of the spreadsheets so that the thermometer function is now available in either a rounded number or one decimal place (the number on the thermometer bulb is currently shown as a rounded number and the larger number to the right is shown with one decimal place - if you want to both shown with one decimal place just use the code for the text on the right in the thermometer bulb).

ExcelDashboardWidgets - Updated 150711.xls
(632.5 KiB) Downloaded 671 times

Here's a quick image..

Decimal Places.jpg

Unfortuantely you'll need to import your work into the new spreadsheet format that has this functionality. Alternatively, feel free to send me your spreadsheet (fred@exceldashboardwidgets) and I will update the functionality and send it back to you.

Hope this helps and please get back in touch if you need any more support.

Cheers

Fred
DashboardWidgets

Just the Job

Postby dbarnwell » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Just the job. Thanks.
dbarnwell

Postby arooj606 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

We have updated the original version of the spreadsheets so that the thermometer function is now available in either a rounded number or one decimal place
Are you worried about MB7-701 exam dumps exam Test-king.com preparation? We offer up-to-dated hood practice questions and www.holycross.edu dumps with Sterling College exam pass guarantee of mcts training.
arooj606

Postby sunsetbeno » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:12 am

Neceisto urgentemente una solución, sino no me dará tiempo de finalizar el trabajo en fecha.
sunsetbeno

Return to 2. Configuración de las hojas de cálculo