ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Envoyer vos commentaires relatifs à la configuration des feuilles de calcul ExcelDashboardWidgets ici.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By peaceapizza
Hi,
I registered and got an activation code, but how do I unlock the spreadsheet so I can modify it?
By DashboardWidgets
peacepizza

Adding the activation code to the cell M13 of the 'Dashboard Configuration' Tab unlocks the cells on the page and allows you to fill in your own values for up to eight dials and four thermometers.

These are grouped into blocks on the 'Example Dashboard' Tab and can be dragged around and formatted to make your own Dashboard layout. The Example Dashboard has been built around an A4 page but if you need more dials and thermometers let us know and we'll produce a sheet with a larger number on it.

If you need any help, upload a sketch or an excel file of what you are trying to produce and we'll have a go at helping you out.

Have a nice day.

Jay
Configuration.jpg
By johson
dding the activation code to the cell M13 of the 'Dashboard Configuration' Tab unlocks the cells on the page and allows you to fill in your own values for up to eight dials and four thermometers.

Download and try for free!