ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Feel free to post off topic discussion vaguely related to information management systems here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By Jellis58
Hi, I have a 5 dials panel dashboard widget and I want to make it only 4. How do I deactivate (if such a thing) or delete one of the dials so it only shows 4 panels. Any help would be greatly appreciated. JE
By DashboardWidgets
Hi Jellis58

All the widgets are made up of common Excel shape objects (text boxes, lines, circles etc.) so it is simply a question of selecting the shape object you wish and hitting the delete key.

Sometimes the shape object you want to delete may be underneath an Excel graph object so the easiest way to select, resize or delete may be to use the SELECTION PANE by selecting RIBBON > HOME > EDITING > FIND AND SELECT > SELECTION PANE.

In the more complex widgets it is worth noting that some shapes are grouped together (to ungroup select the object and press right click on the mouse followed by UNGROUP).

Hope this helps.

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!