ExcelDashboardWidgets

Helping you create stunning dashboards in Microsoft Excel including dials, speedometers, thermometers, and much more...

Upload and share your dashboard spreadsheets with other users here.

Moderator: DashboardWidgets

By PFHDashboard
Good Afternoon Everyone-

I've recently started creating a new dashboard for my team in the mental health industry.

I've purchased the Excel Dashboard Widgets and have had some success. I've hit a wall though in trying to figure out the Linear Dial Widget, particular with the needle and having it move to the accurate percentage on the scale.

For the most part I thought I had this part down, but after changing numbers and values, it's not accurate.

I've watched the tutorial videos on this and from what I've seen, I'm just missing one final piece in order for this widget to work completely.

I've tried working on this all afternoon, but can't figure it out, hence why I've came to the forums for support.

I'd be willing to share my current dashboard with anyone that is willing to help. I've attached the excel file along with this post. Thanks in advance!!

-TG
By DashboardWidgets
Hi TG

We quickly updated your Dashboard to work with percentage values.

The dial setup is almost identical to the model widget in the Dashboard Widgets Showcase - however with formatting to show percentage values.

Hope this helps and if you have questions please feel free to get back to us!

Also, if you would like us to make a quick video showing the changes we made we can also do this.

Cheers

DashboardWidgets

Download and try for free!